We are Ambassadors for The View!

Way to cool! I am an ambassador for  The View!
What is The View? It is an award winning daytime talk show.
I am very excited about this because although I have not been watching the show for long, I love how the hosts always touch upon updated topics, and talk about real life issues, politics, and issues that in one way or another affect all of us.

As an ambassador I will be able to update you on the show and share with your great news, like for example, I can begin by telling you about the exciting The View sweepstakes that’s currently being run on our Mom Central website. One lucky winner will be randomly selected to receive a trip to New York City to watch a taping of The View! The sweepstakes is open until February 28th.

You will hear from me and The View again soon, so stay tuned!

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.”

Labels: