For the Super Bowl watchers in the crowd, don't miss out on this:
Free Lloyds Ribs a $14.99 value!
Now through February 8 when you shop at BJ’s Wholesale Club you can save when you purchase any four different items from a select group of big game favorites in one purchase.
BJ’s offers easy, inexpensive ways to host parties, and has the big game must-haves – great bar food (etc.), paper and plastic goods for less mess, and of course, the best new televisions. It’s also the only wholesale club that accepts manufacturer’s coupons as well as their own coupons.
With a purchase of four qualifying products, you’ll get Lloyds ribs for free (43.1 oz.). Some of the select items available to qualify for the free ribs are:
Pepsi or Diet Pepsi 4 pk., 6 pk., or 8 pk. (2 liters)
· Tostitos Salsa- medium or mild- 69 oz.
· Stacy’s Simply Naked Pita Chips- 24 oz.
· Sunshine Cheez-It- 3 lb.
· Heluva Good! French Onion Dip- 2 pk.
· Hormel Signature party tray- 48 oz.
· Nathan’s all beef cocktail franks or Beef Cocktail Smokies- 3 pk.
· Any Legal Sea Foods Shrimp Bag, 1 lb. or ring, 1 – 2 lb.
· Bubba Burger original or onion- 12 pk.
· Perdue Spicy Chicken Breast Filet or Whole Grain Chicken Strips- 2.5 lb.
That is everything I will need to feed my friends for the Super Bowl within budget!
Labels: baby food, BJs, BJs Wholesale, celebration, super bowl