Walgreens: A constant in Our Health and Happiness

Shopping and saving?  Yes, bring it on, quick!!. Lee este artículo en español más abajo.

Walgreens is a lifesaver for us. We find all of our medical and personal necessities covered easily here.  We can truly relate to their tag line : at the corner of Happy and Healthy as this perfect store for us constantly helps us with our prescription and non-prescription medical needs, as well as additional care items such as shampoo.  This means that they keep me as a mom happy to be able to cover our needs quickly and efficiently while I can maintain all of us as healthy as possible.  Good news on medications: the Express Script program at Walgreens will give you a free $25 Walgreens card when you transfer prescriptions.  For every transfer you get a $25 card! This is good from February 3 - May 31, 2013.
The truth is that it is not only the pharmacy aspect of it.  It is also the huge preventive support we get at the store via the vitamins, minerals, supplements, and hygiene products. 
Now with their Balance Rewards Program, I feel like all my purchases add to something special for me down the line.
What is the program all about?  when you join (free membership), you start earning point on your purchases.  There is always some special going on where you can earn extra points for purchases.  For all the details and to join read here.
Thanks to it, I am truly looking forward to pamper myself with the Wellness products available at Walgreens.  Usually I am purchasing all of my travel personal necessities, along with loads of band-aids for scraped knees and elbows.
But it doesn't stop there: make-up, birthday cards, and milk are always at hand.
During my most recent trip, I was able to purchase my favorite Aveeno products and accumulate interesting points.  The offer was for any $20 spent in select Aveeno products I would get 5000 additional points in my account.  You know how fast I took up the offer!
Soon I will be taking some me time that will include a bubble bath followed by a nice home made mani-pedi with awesome products all found at Walgreens and most likely in my home thanks to the point redemption!

Walgreens is truly dedicated to the communities it is at.  I missed it, but to give you an example, buses were going around town reaching out to us via Wellness Bus events in the Miami area on March 14, 15, 16.
Want more?  there is more!  you can download their friendly app to browse, prepare and make lists of what you need.  You can even order online with it.  Pure Convenience!!!

Now this image just screams dedication to me!

For more images about my shopping trip to Walgreen visit my album here
If you are on Twitter, connect with Walgreens here

I don't know about you, but I am really glad to have so many Walgreens at so many corners to contribute to my needs and whims ;-)



I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias®  and Walgreens #cbias #SocialFabric
 



Comprando y ahorrando? Si! Eso suena de maravilla
Walgreens siempre nos salva la vida. Lo digo por que es aquí donde cubro todas nuestras necesidades de productos médicos y y personales.
Podemos identificarnos claramente con el eslogan de la tienda: en la esquina de la felicidad y de la salud". Por qué encontramos que Walgreens constantemente nos esta ayudando con nuestras diversas necesidades y antojitos; desde prescripciones médicas y vitaminas pasando por chocolates y esmalte para uñas.
Esto quiere decir que me ayudan como mama a resolver rápida y eficientemente mientras me aseguro de mantener a la familia entera saludable

Les tenemos buenas noticias sobre los remedios:
El programa Express Script de Walgreens esta dando desde febrero 3 hasta mayo 31 una tarjeta de bono Walgreens de $25 por cada prescripción médica que transfiramos a la tienda!
Les hablábamos de comprar y ahorrar. El programa Express Script es una buena manera de hacerlo. También lo es el programa Balance Rewards. Ahora que somos miembros, sentimos que todas nuestras compras eventualmente resultaran en algo especial para nosotros! De qué se trata? Cuándo te uñes gratuitamente al programa, comienzas a ganar puntos sobre tus compras. Lo lindo es que siempre hay algo en la tienda que te ofrecer puntos adicionales. Para ver todos los detalles del programa visita:
http://m.walgreens.com/mt/www.walgreens.com/topic/balancerewards/balance-program-details.jsp

Usualmente compro todas mis necesidades de viaje en Walgreens al igual que curitas para rodillitas raspadas, maquillaje, tarjetas de cumple, leche y mucho más
Durante mi última visita, pude comprar mis productos favoritos y ganar puntos adicionales: com mi compra de $20 de productos Aveeno selectos me llevaba 5000 puntos extras!
Además de lo que me simplifica la vida y me permite consentirme, Walgreens esta dedicada a la comunidad. Por ejemplo, tuvimos el "Wellness bus" en Miami el 14, 15 y 16 de marzo en Miami
Para aprovechar al máximo lo que nos ofrece Walgreens, te recomendamos bajar la aplicación gratis de la tienda, que es conveniencia a su expresión más grande!

Si quieres ver imágenes de mi visita a Walgreens ve aquí
https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z12ae5bhwyuaf3ict22ottyjhxmid3vub
Si estas en Twitter conectate con Walgreens: https://mobile.twitter.com/walgreens

Es un alivio saber que a la vuelta de la esquina contamos con un aliado de todas las familias sin igual. Que alegría por Walgreens!









Labels: , , , , , , ,