This week we will be attending a Corelle event, and we are very excited!
not only will we be learning a out the company, discovering the new designs, but also giving you the chance to win!
if you don't follow us on Twitter, make sure you do: www.twitter.com\coolchillmom. This is because:
Between the hours of 11-2 on Thursday, we will livetweet from the event on everything we learn about Corelle. (There are some really cool facts!) Each tweet should contain the hashtag #Corelle.
Every time one of you, dear readers and followers, retweets something we write (tweet) with the hashtag #Corelle, you will be entered to win a set of dishware featuring a new pattern. Someone is winning and we want it to be a Cool Moms Cool Tips follower, so get ready for the fun! Ohhh we can't wait!!!
Disclosure: Cool Moms Cool Tips is not responsible for selecting the winner or is responsible for prize fulfillment. Please read and understand the official rules and regulations below.
This a sponsored post as we received invitation to the event as compensation. To date nothing has been received in exchange for the above.
CORELLE RE-TWEET TO WIN SWEEPTAKES: MAY 2, 2013. OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. To enter the World Kitchen LLC (“World Kitchen”) Re-Tweet to Win Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”); each entrant must be a legal resident of the US. Without limiting the foregoing, this Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. To be eligible, entrants must
also be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of time of entry.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes will begin on MAY 2, 2013 at 11 AM ET and end on MAY 2, 2013 at 2 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”), after which time the Sweepstakes will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, a participant must become an @WorldKitchenLLC follower and accept tweets as a follower and re-tweet any message that includes the “#Corelle” hashtag. If you do not have a Twitter account, and would like to participate, visit www.Twitter.com to register. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to set up the Twitter account will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address/Twitter account associated with the entry. Neither World Kitchen (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, advertising or promotion agencies, nor any of their respective partners (“collectively, the “Sponsor Affiliates”) are responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connection; miscommunications; failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions; technical failure; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions; late, lost, incomplete, delayed, or misdirected entries; or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site, or undermine the legitimate operations of the Sweepstakes, is a violation of the criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law and to disqualify such participant from the Sweepstakes. In the event the
Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor (defined below) that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and award prizes from all eligible entries/Tweets received prior to cancellation. Any user who, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, posts profanity, pornography or other objectionable content on Twitter may be removed by Sponsor from being a World Kitchen Twitter follower and from participating in the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person/Twitter ID.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
4. LIMIT: Each person eligible to enter the Sweepstakes may make only one entry during the Sweepstakes Period. In the event that more than one entry is made by any one eligible person during the Sweepstakes Period, the first entry received and processed by the Sponsor will be considered the only valid entry that day. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple or different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, accounts or any other methods will void that person’s entries and that person may be disqualified. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to disqualify any entry, in its sole discretion, that appears to have been generated by a so-called “spam” or automated email program or via scripts and automated submission.
5. PRIZE: One (1) Prize of a set of Boutique by Corelle dishware. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute prize of equal or greater monetary value or cash value for prize. Prize may not be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash except in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. WINNERS: The Winner will be selected in a random drawing on the day of the contest from all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by DEI Worldwide. The decision of the judges will be final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by a tweet or direct message on Twitter. If winner cannot be reached by tweet or direct message the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on the Prize are the sole responsibility of winner.
7. ELIGIBILITY: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the U.S. To be eligible, entrants must also be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of time of entry. Employees of the Sponsor, the Sponsor Affiliates or any members of their immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, “steps”, or grandchildren of each regardless of where they live) or members of the households of such employees and directors (whether or not related) are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY: Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading or copying materials from or use of the website. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR SPONSOR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. Entrants, by their participation, and winners, in accepting his/her Prize, agree to indemnify and hold harmless and waive any and all claims of liability of any kind whatsoever against the Sponsor and/or Sponsor Affiliates, including, but not limited to, damages, claims or causes of action of any kind whatsoever (however named or described) for injuries, loss or damage to person(s), including death, and property, or rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light which may arise with respect to participation in any Sweepstakes related activity. By accepting Prize, where permitted by law, winner grants to Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s authority, the right to use and
publish his/her name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and Sweepstakes purposes without additional consideration, worldwide, and on the World Wide Web, without prior notification, review or approval. Neither the Sponsor nor the Sponsor Affiliates make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize including, without limitation, quality,
merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Further the Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates shall accept no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
10. All actions arising pursuant to this Sweepstakes will be brought in the federal and state courts residing in Cook County, Illinois, and this Sweepstakes will be governed, in all respects by the internal laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law rules.
11. WINNERS: For the winner’s name, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by May 25, 2013 to: World Kitchen Re-Tweet For A Chance to Win Sweepstakes Winners, 9525 West Bryn Mawr Ave., Suite 300, Rosemont, IL 60018.
12. Sponsor: World Kitchen LLC, 9525 West Bryn Mawr Ave., Suite 300, Rosemont, IL 60018
Labels: contest, cool moms cool tips, Corelle, tweet to win, twitter, win