You know how focussed we are about education, and how important it is to us. Therefore, we are happy to share with you scholarship opportunities for Hispanics students, made possible by the Coca-Cola Company and HSF initiative called
‘SHARE POSSIBILITIES/COMPARTE POSIBILIDADES’ SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR HISPANIC STUDENTS
Here is the overview for you:
When to register: Sept. 1 through Dec. 15
Where to register: www.Coke-HSF.com
* Nationally, the grand prize winner will receive $20,000; four students will be awarded $10,000 and sixteen will receive $2,500. The remaining $100,000 will be awarded by the company’s retail partners, within their respective communities, across the nation.
* From Sept. 1 through Dec. 15, eligible high school seniors may apply for the opportunity to win a scholarship at www.Coke-HSF.com.
* Applicants who meet the minimum eligibility requirements will be featured in an online gallery with social media sharing capabilities.
* Students are encouraged to share their profiles and gain community votes. Each eligible participating voter is automatically entered for a chance to win a $500 gift card and can vote up to five times a day.
* HSF will select the scholarship recipients based on the Fund’s standard selection criteria for awarding scholarships, factoring in community votes gathered online. Final winners will be announced by May 2014.
For additional details please note that the
Official rules can be found here:https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/hsf/public/fulfillment/rules.pdf
Feel free to share around. Great opportunity for eager students!
Labels: Coca-Cola, hispanic, opportunities, possibilities, Scholarship