Walgreens Saves my Back to School: Supplies, School Physicals and More!


This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias,Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.cool moms cool tips #walgreenslatino #shop #cbias #shop store

I have to tell you I am still in summer mode and have procrastinated all of my back to school preparations. Today I plan to get everything done. As I am making my "back to school essentials" list, it hits me like a rock: the school physicals! Oh my, at this stage I know our fabulous pediatrician is extremely busy. I call, sure enough, nothing we can do for another month. What to do, what to do? Stress level through the roof! OK, calm down, let's get this list taken care off. Sitting in my car trying to decide where to get the school supplies, I reach for my head, it is pounding. So, I make a detour to Walgreens. I walk in and see a sign :Health Clinic .... It doesn't resonate, I am making a bee line for the Pharmacy.  
cool moms cool tips #walgreenslatino #shop #cbias #shop clinic here
Whoa! what a beautiful store! When I get to the pharmacy the colors are already calming me. It is so organized: the drop off and pick up, a special pharmacy consulting area, and even an expedite prescription pick-up booth.

cool moms cool tips #walgreenslatino #cbias #shop pharmacy
It is only then when I see the sign: Walgreens Health Clinic....

cool moms cool tips #walgreenslatino #shop #cbias clinic
Under it, an inviting waiting area with a couple of private consultation rooms. As I start browsing a bit more, I see the signs and brochures explaining that now
Walgreens Healthcare Clinics offers school and sports physicals for kids 21 and under for just $49*. You can lower that even more by using a $10 off coupon ( get that coupon in-store and online -so now you are at $39). Don't have an appointment? No worries, they are nice to have, but not necessary, Walgreens takes walk-ins like me! You do need to make sure you have any paperwork required by your child’s school in hand.
cool moms cool tips #walgreenslatino #shop #cbias  clinic clinica
Licensed Healthcare professionals will be caring for your child. They are available to answer your concerns, and help with immunizations the kids might need for the school year. Just like the signage, at the store todo en English and in Español. Muchas gracias #WalgreensLatino! Of course I took care of the school health paperwork right away.
cool moms cool tips #walgreenslatino #shop #cbias  back to shcool suplie
Once I was done with that I found another big sign that would cover my school supplies. Jackpot! Walgreens truly is a one stop shop for this "where did summer go"type mom. Notebooks, hand sanitizer, pencils, disinfecting wipes, backpacks, tissues and lunch boxes. Everything on my list, and teacher's list was there for me!
cool moms cool tips #walgreenslatino #shop #cbias healthy aisle
I really took care of everything at Walgreens: we needed a couple photos of the kids for their new school badges. Easy peasy: uploaded them to the photo department directly from my phone while choosing the school supplies. On my way to the check-out I was able to pick them up and cross off all off my back to school list!
cool moms cool tips #walgreenslatino #shop #cbias #school supplies rad
Without even planning it, I got ALL of my back to school needs covered, and this #CollectiveBias post done at Walgreens! Can you say lifesaver? I left with everything but my headache pills. No need for them after all.
Are you ready for back to school?

“*Promotion ends 9/7/14. Sports and school physicals not typically covered by insurance. Certain exceptions, including age restrictions, may apply. Patient care services at Healthcare Clinic at select Walgreens provided by Take Care Health Services, an independently owned professional corporation whose licensed healthcare professionals are not employed by or agents of Walgreen Co. or its subsidiaries, including Take Care Health Systems, LLC. Walgreen Co. and its subsidiary, Take Care Health System, LLC, provide management services to in-store clinics and provider practices.” Visit walgreens.com/gobackhealthy for details.

Labels: , , , ,