Fabulous Watch Collection at Don Roberto Jewelers - Hard to Pick Just One!

I am thinking of a watch for Senhor Cool for Christmas.  Hubby appreciates a great time piece, and has been wanting something that one day he can pass along as a herlooms to the kids.  I can't tell you how excited I am to have discovered Don Roberto Jewelers who is sponsoring this post. 

I went directly to the watch collection  because I am a girl that loves the sparkle of diamonds, precious stones platinum and white gold.  I could easily sidetrack from my search if I let my heart wander at its content at Don Roberto Jeweler's site.

I wasn't sure if I wanted something sporty, something classic or something really traditional
cool moms cool tips don roberto jewelers men watch - casual
cool moms cool tips don roberto jewelers men watch collection

cool moms cool tips don roberto jewelers men watch collection stainelss steel


Would you have chosen any of these for the man in your life?  I finally settle on the first one.  It will be something he can enjoy every day.

Now that I had been so focused and good, I gave way to my browsing reward.
I started with the watches and, yes, I found plenty that I wanted to have.  I narrowed it down to these three.  I love how I can easily match and mix these pieces with many different outfits. 

cool moms cool tips don roberto jewelers women watch collection
cool moms cool tips don roberto jewelers women watch collection trendy

cool moms cool tips don roberto jewelers women watch collection trendy fun


Which one do you think I should choose for myself?  I will be very happy with any (all) of the three.  So, I will slip this links to dear Senhor Cool and let him surprise me with my soon to be new favorite watch!

There are so many styles to choose from.  There is even a couple of Hello Kitty adorable watches.  I have someone in mind for this little beauty;
cool moms cool tips - don roberto jewelers hello kitty watch collection

Traditional, trendy, hip or classic, regardless of you style you will be sure to find the watch to match you at Don Roberto Jewelers.  

I think I will also share an additional list of great rings and necklaces to my hubby in case I deserve more than I think :-)
cool moms cool tips don roberto jewelers ring and bracelet

I discovered the even do custom pieces which are perfect of sweet sixteens, quinces or any special occasion!

At Don Roberto Jewelers, you can find the special accessory for a celebration of for everyday life.  It is easy to fall in love with something beautiful from their catalog.  It is difficult to just settle for one item, as you can see.

If you could splurge,what would you get for yourself?  Browse their catalog and tell me! www.donrobertojewelers.com


“The opinions in this article are my own. I do not work for, or with, any brand mentioned in this article, nor do I have any official relationship with them.  I have a relationship with GigaSavvy, for whom I create original editorial content.”     

Labels: , , , , ,