Spicing up life with pumpkin is one of the joys I look forward to in fall.
I was one of the guests to the Dunkin' Donuts fall menu preview in South Florida. Guess what, it is prime pumpkin season at Dunkin' Donuts! Yay! Drinks and pastries are sure to keep pleasing patrons at the place for coffee and baked goods. As we go to our every day delicious coffee stop, we can now ad on perfect pumpkin pick to pair with the cup of joe.
Starting with drinks, how about the Pumpkin Creme Brulee Coffee and Lattes, Pumpkin Iced Coffee, Pumpkin Coolatta and Pumpkin White Chocolate Iced Latte? you can also enjoy:
- Pumpkin Coffee and Lattes: 2 new items added to the menu for your enjoyment (hot or iced). Introducing Pumpkin Mocha or Pumpkin White Chocolate Iced Latte. Both available all day long this season.
Pumpkin sweet tooth around the country rejoice and go taste:
- Pumpkin K-Cup packs are now available at participating Dunkin Donuts restaurants for $9.99 to use with you Keurig Brewing system. These Pumpkin K-Cups will deliver at home for you the pumpkin, nutmeg and cinnamon flavors found in the Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Flavored Coffee.
- Pumpkin Packaged Coffee:8 oz. sizes available at restaurants and online alike so you can indulge at home.
- Pumpkin Donut: straight forward pumpkin cake in a donut covered in delicious glaze.
- Pumpkin Pie Donuts; I was so eager to discover this one. It is covered with vanilla glaze and filled with pumpkin pie! Graham crakers tops this donut. How those this sound?
- Pumpkin Muchkins or donut holes: our favorite smalls size bites are the mini version of the of the pumpkin donut covered in glaze.
- Pumpkin Muffin: get ready for a delicious autumn spiced delight topped with white icing and sweet streusel crumbs
The celebrations do not stop at Pumpkin. You might be interested in also trying
We are very happy to share that Dunkin' Donuts has generously sponsored this post with a giveaway for our readers! To enter for a chance to win a $25 Dunkin' Donuts Gift Card, please leave a comment telling us if you like the pumpkin items of the fall menu.
- Angus Steak Big N’ Toasted Sandwich: 2 eggs, Angus steak and cheese toasted to perfection inside a big Texas toast.
- Roast Beef Pretzel Sandwich: The Roast Beef was perfectly seasoned in between 2 salty and soft buns that tasted like one of those pretzels you eat in NY!
Once you have done that, you can take advantage of these bonus entries:
1-Follow us on Twitter, and tweet: Fall and Pumpkin are here!#Enter for chance to #win a $25 GC to @DunkinDonuts via @CoolChillMom http://bit.ly/10Gjwq6
(you get an entry for every tweet; don’t forget to leave a link to your tweet).
2- Follow us on Pinterest
3- Grab our button
4- Follow our blog publicly (3 entries)
5- Add us to your blog roll
6- Enter any of my other current giveaways (2 entries)
7- Promote this giveaway, and give us the link of where and what you did. (4 extra entries).
9- Hit the Google plus button and tell us you did so
Open to US residents 18 and over
*Giveaway will end on October 29nd
*Make sure we have a way to reach you, by either enabling your email through blogger, or leaving your email in the comment.
*Winners are chosen by random.org, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one comment.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid..
*Winners will be contacted via e-mail and will have 48 hours to reply or new winners will be chosen.
*Cool Moms Cool Tips is not responsible for sponsors not honoring their offer
Labels: donuts, dunkin' donuts, fall, Muy Latinas, pumpkin, spice