Wreck-It Ralph, a Disney animation movie will be released on a great combo: the Blu-ray™ Combo Pack, Blu-ray 3D™, DVD, SD Digital and On-Demand, Today, March 5, 2013
We hadn't seen the movie, and announced to munchkin that we would be receiving it for review soon. With that, little one started all sorts of tittle inspired games and "art"
Here a few images of his creations:
The artist interprets a new world learned: wreck as destroy, damage, mess up or simply chaos, and from the tittle deduces that before Ralph comes into the picture all is well, but it all changes when he enters the room
Truth be told, this movie is not at all about disasters, as our artist assumed from the name, well, maybe just a little. Here is a synopsis for you:
“Wreck-It Ralph” takes viewers on a hilarious journey. For decades, Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) has played the bad guy in his popular video game. In a bold move, he embarks on an action-packed adventure and sets out to prove to everyone that he is a true hero with a big heart. As he explores exciting new worlds, he teams up with some unlikely new friends including feisty misfit Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman). The film is directed by Emmy®-winner Rich Moore.
Featuring an all-star voice cast including Jack McBrayer as the voice of Fix It Felix, Jr. and Jane Lynch as the voice of Sgt. Calhoun, plus breakthrough bonus features that take viewers even deeper into the world of video games, Disney’s “Wreck-It Ralph” has something for every player. Over an hour of all-new bonus material is featured on the Digital and Blu-ray Combo Pack, including deleted and alternate scenes, the theatrical short “Paperman,” plus much more.
The combo pack coming out March 5th includes:
Bonus Materials Overview for These Products:
4-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray +DVD + Digital Copy)
2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray +DVD)
• Bit by Bit: Creating the Worlds of “Wreck-It Ralph” – Fans of the film will get a look at five new worlds created for “Wreck-It Ralph.” The short takes viewers into Game Central Station with the artists who brought Sugar Rush, Hero’s Duty and Fix It Felix Jr. to life.
• Alternate & Deleted Scenes – Four separate scenes are highlighted with an introduction and optional audio commentary from director Rich Moore.
• Video Game Commercials – Viewers can check out the commercials created for the video games featured in the film - Fix It Felix Jr., Sugar Rush, Hero’s Duty and Fix It Felix Hammer.
• “Paperman” – This animated short film played in theaters before “Wreck It Ralph.” It tells the story of a young man in an office who sees the girl of his dreams in a skyscraper window across the street. But how can he get her attention?
Blu-ray Exclusive Bonus Materials
• Disney Intermission: The Gamer’s Guide to “Wreck-It-Ralph” – When the film is paused, host Chris Hardwick appears on screen to guide viewers through a series of 10 video segments offering an inside look at the many video game references, Disney references and other hidden surprises featured in the film.
That is a great pack is you ask us!
After we enjoy the movie, we totally encourage you to watch it if you haven't. The theme is uplifiting and fun. Healthy entertainment for the entire family with powerful messages of going for what your heart wants and making friendships.
Labels: animated film, combo pack, disney, new release, review, Wreck-it Ralph